Become a pedicabber!
SAYING PEDICAB DRIVING IS "A COOL JOB" WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT
First, let's start with some basics
What types of qualities make for a good pedicabber?
- Positive attitude
- General understanding of bicycle mechanics
- Strong physical & mental health
- Knack for sales
- Creativity and spontaneity
- Desire to serve the community
Requirements to operate a Santa MonicaPedicab:
- Valid California driver's license
- 18 years of age
- Complete our pedicab training program
- Obtain a pedicab permit from SBPD (instructions will be provided at the orientation.)
Pedicabbers work as a community, cooperating to create a fun work day and earn their wage with a sense of satisfaction and fun. Rarely will you find a more social and satisfying day of work than riding a pedicab.
We're eager to have you tell us why you think you'd be a good fit in "the tribe" of pedicabbing and hope to share with you our culture, our lingo, and ride alongside you! We look forward to hearing from you soon!